3 Key Strategies to building your Social Media Visibility
Social media branding has to do with expressing your purpose through the use of multichannel communication platforms. Whether you intend to sell products, induce followers or gain subscribers, the important thing is to first let them know who you are.
The ability to publicize yourself will definitely come from your brand’s personality and one of the most effective ways of building it is through a good knowledge and use of social media. To add to this, a recent research indicates that more than 70% of corporate brands plan to heavily invest on social media in order to have a wide reach in their desire to build an enviable reputation.
- Choose Social Networks that can support your online brand
No doubt, social media is the best platform to build your online brand due to its constant usage globally. Even though there are lots of social networks available today, most of them are not worth investing your time and resources. You should rather go for those ones that can easily stimulate your brand’s presence in the internet space.
- Instagram: This is a beautiful option for niches that make use of images a lot. This strategy is observed to be very effective in reaching mostly young adults.
- YouTube: it is powerful platform that can aid video publishing to a very wide audience. Most media firms use it to share news and advert contents.
- Facebook: No doubt, this media platform is popularly known as the best online platform for promoting brand awareness. Any brand can easily be promoted here due to its heterogeneous user base.
- Linkedin: It is an amazing platform for entrepreneurs, especially if you are in the professional niche such as Academia and Research, Medical, Legal, Accounting etc. With Linkedin, you can easily connect with like-minded individuals and gain more clients if you know how to play your game.
- Offer Useful and Shareable Content
There is no barrier that can stop you from developing your brand if you offer useful content. People are always searching for information that carries smart solutions to issues and if you share such rich and authentic information on your platform, individuals and brands will be persuaded to associate with your brand.
In order to achieve this, you need to observe the following principles of drafting a shareable content:
- Try to find out the type of content that can gain visibility and acceptance on your chosen social networks. Since you are trying to establish an online brand, you will need to do more of video sharing, infographics as well as texts.
- Partner with Social Media Influencers
Sharing great contents on your social media platforms is quite nice but not having a known brand can easily frustrate your effort. A smart strategy in building your brand on a faster scale is by identifying and partnering with influencers on the social media, particularly those that fall within the media industry. Many businesses who adopted this approach have already recorded massive successes.
The way to go about this is to tag them in your contents, mention their names when sharing content on your social media networks. Don’t forget to inform them about it.
To end this, anyone who is serious about building a brand online, following these few strategies will take you to a higher pedestal and within the shortest possible time, you will have that enviable online media brand that you’ve dreamed of.
To hire a social media specialist, click here
July 21, 2019
August 26, 2018
February 4, 2016